I did a Roth conversion this year and was told I need to pay estimated taxes. How/where do I do this?

For federal taxes, you can use the IRS Direct Pay system here: https://www.irs.gov/payments/direct-pay. This method doesn’t require you to create an account.

You can also pay taxes through the EFTPS system: https://www.eftps.com/eftps/ Note, you will need to plan ahead as a PIN will be mailed to you which is required to create an account. If you are converting at the end of the year, please plan accordingly!

For state taxes, you can use the following link: https://www.irs.gov/businesses/small-businesses-self-employed/state-government-websites to find information on each state you need to pay estimated state taxes.